Bolted steel cylindrical tanks are manufactured in aluminium, galvanised and stainless steel. The range of materials on offer provides customers with cost effective and project specific options in the fire protection, potable and irrigation water storage sectors.
Advantages of bolted steel cylindrical tanks
- Bolting sectional tank panels together eliminates the need for costly site welding and thick re-inforced concrete base structures
- The latest construction methods use hydraulic jacks allowing the tanks to be erected within days by a small team. This process also reduces health and safety risks by removing the requirement of working at height
- Cylindrical tank kits are conveniently packed onto pallets to create minimum cubic capacity and reduce shipping costs
- Standard Balmoral panels are held in stock enabling quick delivery
- Pre-installed liner sealed tanks can be re-located quickly and at minimal expense